Restore Ice Cold Auto AC Service near Cave Creek
Air conditioning is a must for the majority of the year in Cave Creek and the surrounding area. The reasons your vehicle’s AC stops working can be attributed to several issues. The skilled technicians at Rory’s Airpark Autotek quickly and accurately diagnose the problem. Our Auto AC service near Cave Creek will get your air conditioning blowing ice cold again.
What are the signs that your car needs air conditioning service?
- Odd Sounds – Rattling and/or banging noise that occurs when you start the AC can be a sign of a clogged vent. It can also mean there are worn out parts that need repair or replacement.
- Warm Air – If your car’s AC blows warm air, then the refrigerant is likely the problem. It could also be a problem with the cooling fans. In either case, you will need service. We offer fast, efficient AC recharge.
- Lack of Air Flow – If when you turn on the air conditioning you get no air movement at all, there may be a clog in the vent.
- Odor – If you smell mold when you turn on the air conditioning, you will need the AC cleaned out. Mold can be a serious health risk and you should not use the air in your vehicle if it is circulating mold spores.
- Interior Dripping Water –Water that drips inside the car while the air is running is a bad sign. It means there is a leak or build up of moisture due to a bad seal. If you see damp areas on your floor mats or feel wet spots bring your car for service.
- Low Airflow –Weak airflow could be due to a bad fan or other parts of the air conditioning system that are not functioning properly.
Auto AC Repair and Recharge
Our ASE certified technicians offer a complete inspection of your air conditioning system to find any and all areas that are causing a problem.
AC service, inspection, and repairs may include:
- Performance inspection
- Repairing or replacing the compressor
- Leak Inspection
- Replacement of O-rings, hoses, and/or seals
- Refrigerant evacuation and recharge
Contact us today to service your car’s AC system and get back to driving in comfort!