Of course everyone knows that brake service is not something to put off. It is pivotal to safe driving. Rory’s Airpark Autotek delivers comprehensive brake service near Cave Creek to keep you and your family safe on the road. Our master certified ASE technicians go over every aspect of your brakes and braking system, repairing and replacing worn our parts before they become a problem. Call today for your appointment and keep your brakes in good working shape.
When do you need brake service?
Here are some tips as to when you may need brake service:
- The brakes slip or you feel a grinding sensation while braking
- You hear a squealing or squeaking sound when braking
- The car shimmies when you brake
- The tension in the brake pedal is too tight or too loose
- Your stopping distance increases
- You notice a strong odor after a hard stop
- The car pulls to one side when braking
- It has been 12,000 miles since the your brake service
Superior Brake Service near Cave Creek
Our skilled technicians care about your wellbeing and have the training and experience to complete a thorough diagnostics on the state of your braking system. You can rely on us for honest, straight forward information and cost estimates on what we find after an inspection of your braking system. We talk to you before doing any work. We are happy to answer any questions you have because we want you to feel comfortable and confident in the service we are suggesting.
Our thorough brake inspection includes:
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Wheel Cylinders
- Master Cylinders
- Fluid Levels
- Hydraulic Hoses
- And More